Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Bog 4 Broadway!

My favorite Broadway show is Chicago. I first saw the film rendition of it, then later a live performance of it at a community theater. The thing I really like about it is the story, a good murder, and court case. I also like the setting of the show 1920's Chicago, with its bright lights and underlying crime. The musical pieces in the show are also great I remember having them stuck in my head for days after I saw it live. The other thing that made it really memorable was that George H Bush (The first Bush) was in the audience with us. It was really cool to not only to see a great show but see a former us president in the audience.

Even for a community show, the pageantry was amazing! The show had all the lights and feel of the real thing. It was also made special because I had a family member in the show. My cousin's uncle (relation by marriage) Played Amos Hart in the show. It was very interesting to see Dave in a play after knowing him my whole life. I still would really love to go see a show on Broadway and it is on my bucket list.

No comments:

Post a Comment