Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Flip book


For my flip book I tried a few different ideas. I tried to keep it fun and engaging with different topics. The first is to show the growth of a flower. Done in a different un natural way. The second is a smily face turning into the planet earth. This had no meaning, the progression just fit.  Then there is a man who removes his head, like the tip of a hat. Followed by typography saying "what the hell?" as to ask what had proceeded it. Then to finish is typography that morphs into a crude human face. Again, I was just trying to have fun with the project.

https://youtu.be/GwGWpXqsO_g

I had to do this link because the file was too big.

1 comment:

  1. Your flip book was entertaining and unique! I am glad we all got to share our work with one another. The face that you drew at the end of the video was perhaps, in my opinion, the most intriguing. It was very whimsically done. Amazing work!

    ReplyDelete